Today, I’ve got a product to review and write about it – my experience of using Stellar Repair for Exchange was a great and easy one to use also the most helpful one.
The product categorized in two sections for Individual use and Business use which is related in a bigger environmental uses. Here is some information about the product I’d like to share in the blog.
Microsoft Exchange Server is one of the widely used email servers. Many large and middle-level organizations rely on the Exchange servers for their entire business-related online communications. However, at times, due to improper server shut down, dirty shutdown, or any other hardware/software problem, the Exchange server database gets corrupt and the mailboxes become completely inaccessible.
In such conditions, you can take the help of Stellar Repair for Exchange to repair the damaged or corrupt Exchange database file and restore the precious mailboxes and mail items.
After repairing the corrupt EDB file, the software recovers the mailboxes and saves them in an Outlook PST file. This file can be directly accessed through MS Outlook or imported into Exchange to regain access to all the mailbox data.
Stellar Exchange Server Recovery software recovers your inaccessible Exchange mailboxes in a few easy steps. The below steps will give you a clear idea of the same.
Steps to Recover Inaccessible Exchange Server Mailboxes
- Run Stellar Repair for Exchange software and then click Browse to manually choose the corrupt EDB file or use the Find button to locate it automatically.
- After choosing the damaged EDB file, click Next and then select Quick Scan or Extensive Scan mode.
Note: You can choose the ‘Quick Scan‘ for a faster scanning process. If ‘Quick Scan’ does not provide the desired results or you think so, you can choose the ‘Extensive Scan’ option.
- Click OK to start the scan and repair process.
- After the scan, all recoverable mailboxes with the mail folders appear in a three-pane window.
Note: The left pane lists all the recoverable mail folders. The right-top pane shows all the items in the selected folder and the right-bottom pane shows the content of the selected mail item in the upper pane.
- From the left pane of the window, choose all or any particular mailbox and click the ‘Save’ icon from the toolbar.
- Select a format, such as PST, and then click ‘Next.’
- Click ‘Browse’ to choose a save location and then click ‘OK.‘
- In the Save Mailboxes window, you can set the mailbox recovery priority. This helps you export and save critical mailboxes first than others. After changing priority, click ‘Next.‘
- In the Save window, the progress of the mailbox saving process is displayed. The software facilitates faster recovery with parallel processing. It processes up to 4 mailboxes* together in PST, live Exchange, or Office 365.
Additionally, you can perform the following tasks after the scan by using Stellar Repair for Exchange:
Search & Save
- If you want to search and save any particular emails from the recovered files, then click on ‘Find Message‘ from Home Menu.
- Specify the criteria to search your desired mails from the given attributes and click the ‘Search’ button to search the mails. Search results will appear in the window.
- To save the search results, either right-click on messages to save them individually or click the ‘Save’ icon from the file menu, select the format, specify the destination folder, and click ‘OK.’
- You can apply filters to exclude or include mailboxes and mail items from saving by specifying email address, date range, or choose to include/exclude Deleted and Junk emails.
- The option is available in the Select Destination dialog box (if PST or other format is selected) or Map Mailboxes window (when you select Office 365 or live Exchange).
How to Parallel Recovery?
Stellar Repair for Exchange supports Parallel Processing. The Exchange recovery tool can process and save up to 4 mailboxes together to PST, Office 365, or live Exchange server. Parallel Processing helps reduce the time required to scan, repair, and save mailboxes from a damaged or corrupt Exchange database significantly.
However, Parallel Processing is hardware dependent. Thus, to utilize the Parallel Processing feature for faster mailbox recovery, the software requires a 64-bit system with at least 4 GB free RAM.
To ensure best performance and parallel processing, you must install and use Exchange recovery tool on a system with following specifications:
- Processor: Intel compatible x64
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008
- Memory: 8 GB (recommended)
- Hard Disk: 250 MB of Free Space
- MS Outlook: 64-bit Outlook 2019, Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010, or Outlook 2007
Please follow the website address https://www.stellarinfo.com/ for more information about the alternative helpful features in your Exchange environment,
Thanks for the time for reading the article.